
France
1989
01. Opening titles
02. Nervousness
03. A mad house
04. Arguing
05. The attack
06. Fireworks
07. Mother daughter talk
08. Saying goodbye
09. I'm haning a baby
10. I need your support
11. Congratulations
12. Supermarket
13. She's okay
14. The drive to aunt fern's
15. The funeral
16. Life goes on_ Picnic
17. Labor_ End credits
18. Main title
19. Tree fireworks
20. Good news, bad news
21. The drive to aunt fern's
22. Easter picnic and departure
1989
01. Opening titles
02. Nervousness
03. A mad house
04. Arguing
05. The attack
06. Fireworks
07. Mother daughter talk
08. Saying goodbye
09. I'm haning a baby
10. I need your support
11. Congratulations
12. Supermarket
13. She's okay
14. The drive to aunt fern's
15. The funeral
16. Life goes on_ Picnic
17. Labor_ End credits
18. Main title
19. Tree fireworks
20. Good news, bad news
21. The drive to aunt fern's
22. Easter picnic and departure
No comments:
Post a Comment