Tuesday 17 February 2009

VA - Romance & Cigarettes


International
2006


01. Anna Identici - Quando m'Innamoro
02. Annie Get Your Gun - The Girl that I Marry (instrumental)
03. Annie Get Your Gun - The Girl that I Marry
04. Bad Manners - Samson and Delilah
05. Bert Kaempfert Orchester - Answer Me My Love
06. Bruce Springsteen - Red Headed Woman
07. Buena Vista Social Club - El Cuarto de Tula
08. Chordettes - I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now.
09. Connie Francis - Scapricciatello (Do You Love Me Like You Kiss Me)
10. Dusty Springfield - Piece of My Heart
11. Elvis Presley - Trouble
12. Engelbert Humperdinck - A Man without Love
13. Erma Franklin - Piece of My Heart
14. Harvey & The Moonglows - Ten Commandments of Love
15. James Brown - This Is a Man's Man's Man's Man's World
16. Janis Joplin - Piece of My Heart
17. Johnny Cash - Banks of the Ohio
18. Johnny Cash - When the Saviour Reached down for Me
19. Lionel Richie - Piece of My Heart
20. Sarah Vaughan & Billy Eckstine - The Girl that I Marry
21. Tom Jones - Delilah
22. Ute Lemper - Little Water Song
23. Ute Lemper- Nick Cave - Little Water Song
24. Vicky Carr - It Must Be Him





No comments: