Monday 22 March 2010

VA - Phineas And Ferb


USA
2009


01. Bowling For Soup - Today Is Gonna Be A Great Day (Theme Song)
02. Phineas & The Ferbtones - Gitchee Gitchee Goo (Extended Version)
03. Ferb - Backyard Beach
04. Vanessa & Candace - Busted
05. Randy Crenshaw - Perry The Platypus Theme
06. 2 Gunz N The Parque - S.I.M.P. (Squirrels In My Pants)
07. Lindana - I'm Lindana & I Wanna Have Fun
08. Danny Jacob - My Nemesis
09. Dr. Doofenshmirtz - My Goody-Two Shoes Brother
10. Laura Dickinson - Disco Miniature Golfing Queen
11. Danny Jacob - My Undead Mummy
12. Candace - I Love You Mom
13. The Bettys - Ready For The Bettys
14. Danny Jacob - When We Don't Get Along
15. Robbie Wyckoff - He's A Bully
16. Danny Jacob - Truck Drivin' Girl
17. Jeremy & Candace - Do Nothing Day
18. Candace - E.V.I.L. B.O.Y.S.
19. Bobby Fabulous & Phineas - Fabulous
20. Stacy - Little Brothers
21. Danny & The Jaytones - Let's Take A Rocket Ship To Space
22. Candace - Queen Of Mars
23. The Smile Away Reformatory Glee Club Feat. Dan Povenmire - Chains On Me
24. Phinedroids & Ferbots - Phinedroids & Ferbots
25. Sherman & Phineas - Ain't Got Rhythm
26. Love Handel - You Snuck Your Way Right Into My Heart



No comments: