Monday 7 September 2009

VA - Halloween II


USA – England
2009


01. Halloween II Cast – He’s Fucking Dead
02. The Moody Blues – Nights In White Satin
03. Halloween II Cast – Halloween Is Coming
04. 10CC – The Things We Do For Love
05. Halloween II Cast – Who’s Lee Marvin?
06. Scream – Amerarockers
07. Halloween II Cast – Jam & Jelly
08. MC5 – Kick Out The Jams
09. Halloween II Cast – Ass Good
10. Rod Stewart – (I Know) I’m Losing You
11. Halloween II Cast – D-E-A-D
12. Motorhead – The Chase Is Better Than The Catch
13. Halloween II Cast – I’m Angel Myers
14. John 5 – Laurie’s Theme
15. Halloween II Cast – I Want To Party
16. Captain Clegg & The Night Creatures – Transylvania Terror Train
17. Halloween II Cast – Jack-O-Lantern & A Blonde
18. Captain Clegg & The Night Creatures – Honky Tonk Halloween
19. Halloween II Cast – Bring Your Baby Back Home
20. Foghat – I Just Want To Make Love To You
21. Halloween II Cast – Snapped On By Weird Al
22. Void – Time To Die
23. Halloween II Cast – I Love You Mommy
24. Nan Vernon – Love Hurts
25. Tyler Bates – Nurse Killa



No comments: