Tuesday 23 June 2009

VA - High School Musical (Special Edition)


USA
2006


CD1
01. Troy And Gabriella - Start Of Something New
02. Troy - Get'cha Head In The Game
03. Ryan And Sharpay - What I've Been Looking For
04. Troy And Gabriella - What I've Been Looking For (Reprise)
05. High School Musical Cast - Stick To The Status Quo
06. Gabriella - When There Was Me And You
07. Ryan And Sharpay - Bop To The Top
08. Troy And Gabriella - Breaking Free
09. High School Musical Cast - We're All In This Together
10. Troy, Gabriella, Ryan And Sharpay - I Can't Take My Eyes Off
Of You
11. B5 - Get'cha Head In The Game

CD2 (Instrumental)
01. Start Of Something New
02. Get'cha Head In The Game
03. What I've Been Looking For
04. When There Was Me And You
05. Bop To The Top
06. Breaking Free
07. We're All In This Together
08. I Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You




No comments: