Friday 26 June 2009

Richard Whiting & Johnny Mercer - Hollywood Hotel


USA
1937


01. Dick Powell; Frances Langford; Rosemary Lane - Exploitation Record
02. Orchestra - Opening Titles
03. Johnny 'Scat' Davis, Frances Langford, Cast - Hooray For Hollywood
04. Dick Powell & Rosemary Lane - I'm Like A Fish Out Of Water
05. Dick Powell & Rosemary Lane - Silhouetted In The Moonlight (Complete Version)
06. Johnny 'Scat' Davis, Dick Powell, Rosemary Lane, Cast - Let That Be A Lesson To You
07. Benny Goodman Orchestra - Sing, Sing, Sing
08. Benny Goodman Quartet - I've Got A Heartful Of Music
09. Dick Powell - I've Hitched My Wagon To A Star
10. Benny Goodman Orchestra - I've Got A Heartful Of Music; House Hop
11. Jerry Cooper & Frances Langford - Silhouetted In The Moonlight (Reprise)
12. Raymond Paige, Chorus & Orchestra - Dark Eyes
13. Dick Powell & Cast; Johnny 'Scat' Davis & Cast; Orchestra - Closing




No comments: