Thursday 28 May 2009

VA - Earth Girls Are Easy


USA
1987


01. Love Train - Daryl Hall and John Oates
02. Baby Gonna Shake - Royalty
03. Hit Me - Information Society
04. (I Used to Worship) The Ground You Walk On - Jill Jones
05. Earth Girls Are Easy - The N
06. Shake That Cosmic Thing - The B52's
07. Route 66 (The Nile Rodgers Mix) - Depeche Mode
08. Who Do You Love? - The Jesus and Mary Chain
09. Throb - Stewart Copeland
10. Brand New Girl - Julie Brown
11. 'Cause I'm a Blonde - Julie Brown
12. Summer of Love - The B-52's
13. I Like 'Em Big and Stupid - Julie Brown
14. I Like 'Em Big and Stupid (Video Mix) - Julie Brown
15. Earth Girls Are Easy (Film Version) - The N
16. Brand New Girl (Film Version) - Julie Brown
17. The Ground You Walk On - Geena Davis
18. Appliance Symphony - Luis Restaurant's World
19. Earth Girls Are Easy (Original Version) - Julie Brown
20. I Like 'Em Big and Stupid (Original Version) - Julie Brown
21. Will I Make It Through the Eighties? - Julie Brown




No comments: