Wednesday, 20 May 2009

Irvin Berlin - A Hundred Years; All Star Performances of 21 Classic Songs


USA
1990


01. Let Me Sing And I'm Happy - Ben Selvin and His Orchestra;The Dorsey Brothers
02. Puttin' On The Ritz - Jan Garber;Jan Garber & His Greater Columbia Recording Orchestra
03. Say It Isn't So - Connie Boswell
04. I Love A Piano - Arthur Schutt
05. Face The Music Medley - Victor Young;Bing Crosby;The Brunswick Orchestra
06. Mandy - Eddie Cantor
07. Easter Parade - Gene Austin
08. Harlem On My Mind (From "As Thousands Cheer") Ethel Wathers
09. Alexander's Ragtime Band - The Boswell Sisters with The Dorsey Brothers Orchestra
10. Cheek To Cheek - Fred Astaire
11. Let Yourself Go - Bunny Berigan & His Boys; Vocal by Chick Bullock (78rpm Version)
12. Remember - Red Norvo;Red Norvo Orchestra
13. This Year's Kisses - Teddy Wilson & His Orchestra;Billie Holiday
14. I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm - Red Norvo & His Orchestra; vocal by Mildred Bailey
15. How Deep Is The Ocean (How High Is The Sky) - Benny Goodman;Benny Goodman & His Orchestra
16. Doin' What Comes Natur'lly - Dinah Shore
17. Always - Tony Bennett
18. You're Just In Love - Rosemary Clooney with Guy Mitchell; Orchestra under the direction of Percy Faith
19. White Christmas - Johnny Mathis
20. What'll I Do - Judy Holliday
21. Irving Berlin Medley - André Kostelanetz & His Orchestra





No comments:

Post a Comment