Monday 22 September 2008

Stevie Wonder & Dionne Warwick - The Woman In Red


USA
1984


1. Woman in Red - Stevie Wonder
2. It's You - Dionne Warwick, Stevie Wonder
3. It's More Than You [Instrumental] - Ben Bridges - Stevie Wonder
4. I Just Called to Say I Love You - Stevie Wonder
5. Love Light in Flight - Stevie Wonder
6. Moments Aren't Moments - Dionne Warwick, Stevie Wonder
7. Weakness - Dionne Warwick, Stevie Wonder
8. Don't Drive Drunk - Stevie Wonder


* 1985 Academy Award Winner (Best Music, Original Song - Stevie Wonder
For the song "I Just Called to Say I Love You")
* 1985 Golden Globe Award Winner (Best Original Song - Motion Picture - Stevie Wonder
For the song "I Just Called to Say I Love You")


2 comments:

Phaota said...

Rapidshare deleted the soundtrack. Might want to reup with a different name.

Anonymous said...

Reuploaded!