Monday 9 June 2008

VA - O Brother Where Art Thou



USA
2000

01. Po Lazarus - James Carter & The Prisoners
02. Big Rock Candy Mountain - Harry McClintock
03. You Are My Sunshine - Norman Blake
04. Down To The River To Pray - Alison Krauss
05. I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow - The Soggy Bottom Boys
06. Hard Time Killing Floor Blues - Chris Thomas
07. I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow - Norman Blake
08. Keep On The Sunny Side - The Whites
09. I'll Fly Away - Alison Krauss And Gillian Welch
10. Didn't Leave Nobody But The Baby - Emmylou Harris, Alison Krauss And Gillian Welch
11. In The Highways - Sarah, Hannah And Leah Peasall
12. I Am Weary (Let Me Rest) - The Cox Family
13. I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow - John Hartford
14. O Death - Ralph Stanley
15. In The Jailhouse Now - The Soggy Bottom Boys
16. I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow - The Soggy Bottom Boys
17. Indian War Whoop - John Hartford
18. Lonesome Valley - Fairfield Four
19. Angel Band - The Stanley Brothers


No comments: